Sunday, January 31, 2010

Samsung Music System Brochure How Do I Put Music On My Verizon Samsung SCH-a950 Phone Using A SD Card?

How do i put music on my verizon Samsung SCH-a950 phone using a SD card? - samsung music system brochure

I have the music on the micro SD and when Itako out and put in the files but I have it on the mobile phone is nothing WHE.
What should they do to the files on my phone?
even when I use the storage management systems go, says the memory card that the card is not used as it is.

2 comments:

hermanhu... said...

The A950 does not play WMA format. You need your music accessory kit, or if you are familiar with the conversion of MP3 to WMA, then do yourself and paste should work.

Jv said...

Your phone is not in a position to play such files

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Audio cap changing. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator