Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Gallbladder Attacks Duringpregnancy Is It Possible To Have Gallbladder Attacks?

Is it possible to have gallbladder attacks? - gallbladder attacks duringpregnancy

after they have already removed the gall bladder? I know this sounds stupid. However, I had my gallbladder removed in November last year, and I felt like an attack of gall bladder had last night. I have not felt since before my surgery. The pain was undeniable. It's like this possible? When a stupid comment. I do not understand why I can not this pain again.

1 comment:

Mesmeriz... said...

You have other problems that have arisen to an attack by the gall bladder.
Bile duct injury is a surgical procedure aftery possible. Assessment tests, this would be an ultrasound or CT.
Primary biliary cirrhosis can cause leaks.
Sphincter of Oddi is on people who have suspected this kind of pain without apparent cause. In this context, SOD is recognized most often in patients who have gall bladder removed. You should consult your doctor.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Audio cap changing. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator