Sunday, February 21, 2010

Why Are Crest White Strips Changing My Gums White Summer Make Overrrrr?

Summer make overrrrr? - why are crest white strips changing my gums white

Okayyy well, I live in Australia, so it's almost summer vacation for us:)
I always change things on me and idk why. But I want to give a sort of metamorphosis during the summer, and I see nothing, as I earlier this year (I'm not even sure they happen. It's disgusting, haha)
So far, I went to:
- Get Crest COS my teeth are slightly yellow (coffeeeee know too lol)
- Going to the gym. I want to do a better, easier, and you will be fit and healthy:)
- Means to the CD for the school, etc..
- Do something with my hair. I thought to go on blonde / brown on the bottom, but now everyone has, the more I did it like 2 years ago. But I would not anyway:] Unless someone elsetter suggestions?
- Have a routine for better care what my skin is better (or not so terrible acne, but could be better)

anddd that all I's.
Is there anything I can do?
I am of all, really.
Thank you:)

3 comments:

PEACE.LO... said...

Yes, I think it is] all =] that you, like your avatar? You look very SUPERR and I do not lie babe \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt, 3

Tina J said...

u all that I really need to say, or you really need, please please please help me help http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index; _ylt = AocrmWV8IOGLIU0H7bWwEj7sy6IX; _ylv = 3? qid = 20081127205742AAaSteI














ilovenic... said...

UM and U think I have everything on the list. :]

btw how is it in Australia? I have never been outside the country to one location - Canada.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Audio cap changing. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator